DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE (CA)
To establish as a Centre of excellence and provide Practical, value based, Computer education in commerce
To prepare the students for higher computer education in Commerce and Business studies.
To Train the students with different levels of competence Entrepreneurship in both domestic and global market.
Activities of our department focus on practical training for the theoretical knowledge, which students gain in the classroom.
- 1. Providing orientation for project work. Students are assigned company related project work during vacations so that they get practical knowledge and outside exposures too.
- 2. Providing induction training for the final year students for attending interviews.
- 3. Conducting classes for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning ability and communication skill for fostering their Knowledge and skills.
- 4. Furnishing the students with bank details like filling of pay in slip, cheques etc.,
- 5. Providing GST Awareness and Return filing
- 6. Providing Computer Education (Tally, & MS. Office) for job opportunities
- 7. Educating the students about Filing Tax Return and Tax Deducted at Source.
Apart from this, we are conducting other activities too
- Role Playing
- Brain Storming
- Debate regarding subject related topics
- Business quiz.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DESIGNATION||QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE|
|1||Dr.B.Agila||Associate Professor||M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.,||5 Years 6 Months|
|2||Mrs.J.Deepa||Assistant Professor||M.Com.,M.Phil., B.Ed.,||11 Years|
|3||Mrs.K.Kanchana||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil., B.Ed., (Ph.D)||3 Years|
|4||Mr.S.Srinivasan||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||2 Years 6 Months|
|5||Mrs.K.Samundeeswari||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||5 Years|
Students of this course, after completion,
The demand for B.Com Computer application students is in increasing trend not only in India, but also in abroad too…
After completion of this course, the student can find a job in the position of Accounts, Finance, Admin, Stores, in all L.U.T. (Large Unit of Tax Payers) Companies, Corporate Companies. Etc.,
An eligibility to join the Professional course Like C.A., C.S., C.M.A,, I.C.W.A., C.H.A. After completion, they can practice as a Professionals.
They can become as a Government officials, after clearing the TNPSC and UPSC Exams.
Can do the Practice, as a Tax GST Practioner, R.T.P. Etc.,