DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE (CS)
- • Promoting the women’s participation in the corporate world through innovative education
- • Equip the students with quality education and practical knowledge for the corporate world
- • Nurture and foster an academic fraternity to cater to the emerging needs of the student community in particular and the society at large.
- • Encourage and motivate the students, faculties and researchers to utilize the facilities provided with their innovative and the society at large.
- • Augment all available avenues to develop students for the emerging needs of society.
- • To provide a high standard of education
- • To develop the professional skills of students which are of immense value.
- • To promote societal oriented researchers in corporate secretaryship
- • To create competent professionals for prevailing scenario in the corporate world through appropriate teaching and learning methodologies
- The main objective of this program is to build a strong foundation in activities relating to functioning of corporate undertakings
- The learners of the program will be benefitted in obtaining lucrative career options in the corporate sector and they may also be able to undertake higher courses such as chartered accountancy, company secretaries, MBA or cost and works accountant.
- After successful completion of the programme, the students have a wide scope of job opportunities in financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, non-financial organizations, securities and investment brokerage, financial scrutiny and investment positions, etc.
- Many business organizations in India are growing significantly resulting in providing increased job opportunities
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DESIGNATION||QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE|
|1||Dr.A.Parameshwari||Associate Professor||M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.,||11 Years|
|2||Mrs.P.Ambika||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil., (Ph.D)||11 Years|
|3||Mrs.M.Soorya Praba||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||6 Years 6 Months|
|4||Mr. R.Sekar||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||2 Years 6 Months|
|5||Ms.N.Sudha||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||8 Months|
|6||Mrs.M.Priyanghaa||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||6 Months|
|7||Mrs.Vishnu Priya||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||2 Months|
|8||Ms.Monisha||Assistant Professor||M.Com., M.Phil.,||Fresher|
- • Accounting, finance, marketing and consultancy
- • Banking and Insurance
- • Positions in share trading firms
- • Self-employment