DEPARTMENT OF Management Studies
DEPARTMENT OF Management Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration course provides a solid foundation for pursuing business administration and management as a career. Our BBA course is tailored to suit the industry’s demand for young freshers’ in business management and we prepare our students to be able to work in a wide variety of sectors.
The Faculty of Department of Management Studies fulfil multiple roles as educators, researchers and professionals having a broad range of backgrounds, scholarly interests and areas of expertise thereby bringing substantial achievement in professional practice and research into the classroom. The multifaceted faculty continue to maintain and cultivate strong links with industry and academia alike.
To Create an Environment of intellectual vibrancy and harnessing the best research and Management practices, we aim to develop globally competitive women managers with a concern for society.
The Department of Management Studies believes in developing the aspiring leaders and women entrepreneurs who manage and create powerful organizations in the emerging corporate landscape. The department aims at creating highly intellect business mind-set, promote best business practices and innovative techniques to attain desired organization goal and contribute to nation’s economy at large.
This course aims at producing a competent and confident group of executives, ready to accept challenges and at producing under the fast changing and rapidly expanding global economy.
- o This course will provide students with a basic knowledge and understanding of key business foundation disciplines including business environment, economics, resource management and business information systems.
- o It will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles of entrepreneurship and enterprise development;
- o As a compulsory component of the curriculum for the completion of the academic program, students take-up live projects related to: marketing; human capital management; Finance, laws and policies concerning business management; decision making; financial statement analysis; wealth management etc., with a view to give them a hold on theoretical aspects of different concepts of business administration.
- o This course will prepare you for work in international work environment.
- o Includes a shorter period of industrial experience through internship opportunities.
Program Contents and Academic Framework
The academic framework of the program includes the basic concepts in various business related subjects and several live industry projects, surveys of real life situations, intense industry internship, global immersion program and hands-on experience in the world of business.Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized educational board
- 1. Group Discussions on topics including Current Affairs, Social Issues, Business & Economy.
- 2. Role Play: Simulate real life situations and allow them to act out what they would do in a real situation.
- 3. Paper Presentation: Present your topic related to management in front of the audience.
- 4. Case Study Discussions: A case study, just like a group discussion, is designed to assess Analytical Skills, Quantitative Skills of a student.
- 5. Mock Interview: is an emulation of a job interview used for training purposes. The conversational exercise usually resembles a real interview as closely as possible, for the purpose of providing experience for a candidate.
- 6. New Product Development: covers the complete process of bringing a new product to market
- 7. To exhibit marketing skills and team building skills Adzap, Business Plan is conducted
Faculty Name List
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DESIGNATION||QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE|
|1||Dr.S.Chitra Devi||HOD/Asst.Professor||MBA, Ph.D.,||15 Years|
|2||Mrs.K.Pregina||Assistant Professor||M.E., M.B.A., M.Phil||9 Years|
|3||Mrs.Suganya||Assistant Professor||B.Com, M.B.A., M.Phil||3 Years|
|4||Ms.P.Iswariya||Assistant Professor||B.Sc., M.B.A., M.Phil||1 Year|
|5||Mrs.K.Anitha||Assistant Professor||B.Sc., M.B.A., M.Phil , NET||1 Year|
BBA graduates can be employed for roles in business management and sales. BBA graduates seek companies that are involved in the business of manufacturing, construction, retail, and finance. They can also apply for various government agencies. A few areas where a BBA graduate can look for employment are Banks, Marketing, Organizations, Educational Institutes, Business Consultancies, Multinational Companies, and Financial Organizations
Some of the esteemed job profiles you can attain after a successful completion of BBA are:
- • Finance Manager
- • Business Administration Researcher
- • Human Resource Manager
- • Research and Development Manager
- • Business Consultant
- • Information Systems Manager
- • Marketing Manager